The word yoga means UNITY.It is an ancient art based
on a harmonizing system of development for the body mind and spirit.the
continued practice of yoga will lead to a sense of peace and well being at
one with their environment.yoga combines physical exercise,mental
meditation and breathing techniques to strengthen the muscles and relieve
ASHTANGAAS OF YOGA
BENEFITS OF YOGA
1.Increase flexibility ,gain strength and reduces stress
2.Provides mental clarity ,emotional balance and overall wellness
3.Normalises the digestion and weight
4.relief from pain
5.strenghthen the immunity system
Nature cure is a drugless therapy that involves the use of the
PANCHAMAHABHUTAS(five great elements ie;1.
prithvi(earth)2.App(water) 3.Tej(sun)4.Vaayu(air)5.Akaash)of nature to
restore,to buid up and to maintain good health .
BASIC PRINCIPLES OF NATURE CURE
1. Body heals itself
2. Main cause of disease is enervation
3. Acute disease is remedial process itself a cure
4. Exercise and physical activity keeps the balance between nutrition and damage
5. Fasting provides an opportunity to the body to heal itself.
NATURE CURE METHODS FOR MANAGEMENT OF HEALTH
1. ENEMA –Administration of fluid through the rectum
2. HIP BATH- Hydrotherapy treatment given at cold hot neutral or alternative temperature.
3. SPINAL BATH –Soothing effect to spinal column influences the Nervous system
4. HOT FOOT BATH-Stimulate the involuntary muscles of abdominal organs.
5. MUD BATH –Coolin effect of the body especially for skin disease
6. IMMERSION BATH
7. COLON HYDROTHERAPY-Removes toxins from colon
8. BODY SPONGING
9. SUN BATH
10. FRICTION BATH